Shipping and Returns
Please note that Express Glass Warehouse only offer curbside delivery. This means our drivers will unload your glass onto the pavement outside your address. Our drivers are not insured to carry glass into your home or place of business, so please do not ask them to. Due to the size and weight of some products, please ensure that you make suitable arrangements beforehand.
- Express Glass Warehouse deliver to Mainland UK and the Scottish Highlands
- Local deliveries will be covered by the Express Glass Warehouse transport team
- Third parties will be used for any non-local destinations
- Shipping costs will vary depending on size of order and location
- Local delivery will take approximately 5-10 working days
- Cornwall / Devon / Wales will take approximately 5-10 working days
- Scotland will take approximately 10-15 working days
- Rest of the UK will take approximately 5-10 working days
Shipping prices will vary depending on size of order and location.
- Non-delivery of the product. Due to an issue with the mail or courier service, you may not receive delivery confirmation from us. Depending on the price of the product, Express Glass Warehouse may require you to first show proof that you have submitted a report to the mail service or courier company describing the missing item.
- Irreparable defects with the product: Although all the products are thoroughly quality checked before release, unexpected defects may occur. This reason should be submitted to our Support Team for its approval of your refund request.
- Product not-as-described: A request based on this reason is addressed on a case-by-case basis and subject to our approval. To prevent this kind of claim from arising, every customer is encouraged to check all sizes and measurements for each type of the product selected before submitting and confirming the order.